Sunday, May 01, 2005

 

My dog's become moody.

My dog has entered what you would call "the old age". The one thing that's struck me immediately is that its gotten too moody. I mean earlier, when I was returning home, it would be the first to greet me, the wagging tail an absolute delight to watch. I would have just gone out for a walk probably for ten minutes, but that would not deter my dog from welcoming me with the same enthusiasm as if it had not seen me for ages, making my home coming all that more worthwhile. All that's changed a bit now. I mean there are days when he does welcome me home like before but its not too consistent. On some days, even when I return home after work (being away for some 12 hours), i dont see him at the door. Although he is wide awake , I cannot make him come to me. So what I do now is to make amends, everybody goes through old age, and since Iam young enough, I walk upto him, the thump-thump of his tail on the ground is evidence of his appreciation :-).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Free Hit Counter