Saturday, January 29, 2005

 

Accepted, Iam very punctual!

I guess you feel flattered when people praise you for your seemingly good qualities. You also dont mind when you dont possess these qualities and are still praised. There are also occasions when people dont tell many nice things about you on your face, but the things they do however foolish or trivial indirectly gives these feelers and make you feel rather happy.
So it happened with me. Iam always the first one to reach the bus stop to take my morning shuttle to work. Iam there for nearly five minutes before others start streaming in. Since I have been pretty regular to work these past few months, my other colleagues had sort of taken my existence for granted. Due to some reason, I missed the regular shuttle one day. The next day, I hear from my colleague that, on not seeing me at the bus stop, the others jumped to the conclusion that the bus had already left early, They waited for a few minutes and then decided to take an auto to work. They were about to get in to the auto when they saw the bus coming in at the time that it usually does and this prevented them from spending some extra bucks. What if the shuttle had arrived a few minutes late? Then they would have seen the shuttle reaching the work place a few minutes after they did and then realized their mistake. So I feel that this is an indirect way of telling " You are too punctual and regular to work" :).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Free Hit Counter