Sunday, December 12, 2004

 

Shopping

Yesterday was a day devoted to shopping. Just busted some cash-nothing huge- bought some clothes. Went with a friend of mine, who has just the opposite approach to mine when it comes to shopping for clothes. For me, I dont come to shop with a fixed plan in mind. Ya, i do know that I need to get this many shirts or pants but I dont decide on the colour before this venture. It comes to me at the spur of the moment. Hovever, my friend decides beforehand what he would buy to the finest detail. For instance, yesterday he was bent upon acquiring a red sweatshirt and he did not rest till we got the exact one which he had in mind. Thanks to his idiosyncrasies when it comes to shopping, the day was an exhausting one.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Free Hit Counter