Friday, October 08, 2004

 

Head "Ache"

Pretty soon it looks like I will need to use a helmet inside my bus too( the bus that takes me to office). This is not for any fear of an impending accident. Its just that I am unable to assess the height of the baggage racks( Iam talking of the narrow opening running parallel to the roof of the bus where things can be put-is there a better word for this?) and my head( attached to the rest of my body of course) constantly feels that it needs to find out how strong this rack is. So at that precise instant of gettting into my seat and getting out of it, I make and break contact with this rack with a force that is not very pleasant( to me). Its almost as if I have no control over my head at this precise juncture. The consequences of these rather forceful impacts are felt at many points of the day( like it makes me wince suddenly when Iam in a meeting and my colleagues look at me strangely).
Luckily for me, I dont take the same bus back home so I reach home in peace :-)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Free Hit Counter